- Qualcomm 5G SoC processor
- 5000mAh Mega Battery
- 90Hz Hyper-colour Screen
- 18W Fast Charge
- 128GB Storage with 6GB RAM
- 48MP AI Quad Camera
- Bluetooth v5.1
- ColorOS 11.1 (Based on Android 11)
The Power to Get More Done
A Qualcomm® 5G1 SoC gives A74 the ability to empower your every day. And with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of ROM, A74 moves faster and stores more.
Experience Every Colour
A74 covers 100% of the DCI-P3 gamut, bringing you a rich and accurate colour experience that looks as vivid as what you see in real life.
Just Tap and Go
With a 90Hz refresh rate2 and 180Hz touch sampling rate, graphics flow smoothly, and responses happen instantly.
Through AI, A74 learns your brightness preferences and automatically implements them.
Power That Never Lets Up
A 5000mAh3 battery keeps your phone going longer without constant recharging, powering 13 hours of video viewing, 27 hours of call time, and 40 hours standby4.
Rapid Charging for a Life in Motion
A large battery capacity deserves super quick charging that never slows you down.
Stretch that Last Drop of Power Farther
With Super Power Saving Mode,5% battery can power 1.1 hours of WhatsApp chatting5. And with Super Night-time Standby, only 2% of battery power is used up as you sleep6.
A Look and Feel Beyond Ordinary
A crisp, flat screen stretches across the front, while a gentle curve arcs around the back, forming a premium look that exceeds expectations.
App Lock: Lock specified apps in an instant to maintain privacy when someone borrows your phone.
Private Safe: If anything happens along the way, you’ll always be able to retrieve your private files from the cloud.
FlexDrop: Game & chat, read & discuss, or otherwise multitask your heart out with mini windows that share screen space.
1. 5G network connection depends on whether the SIM card supports 5G networks, and it also depends on the 5G frequency band and 5G network construction of the users' location. Data provided by OPPO labs. It may vary depending on factors such as 5G network signals and carrier policies.
2. You can choose 90Hz or 60Hz mode in Settings. When you choose 90Hz mode, some apps will run at a 60Hz refresh rate due to compatibility issues.
3. 5000mAh is the typical value of battery capacity. The minimum capacity is 4890mAh.
4. Based on tests performed in OPPO labs. The actual duration may vary depending on the specific conditions under which you use your phone.
5. Based on tests performed in OPPO labs. The actual charging time may vary depending on differences in environments or individual devices (such as temperature variations and battery age).
6. Based on tests performed in OPPO labs. The displayed remaining battery power may vary from device to device. To ensure accuracy in testing, "5% battery" is defined as the equivalent of 5% of a 5000mAh battery, i.e., 500mAh.
7. Product pictures are for reference only. Certain product specifications and descriptions may change for reasons including but not limited to changes in suppliers. Please refer to the actual product for all criteria.
8. Information in this product description comes from OPPO's technical parameters, as well as laboratory and supplier test data. Actual product specifications may vary slightly depending on the test software version, specific testing environment, and specific versions.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.